Cerulean Cape love left me hollow
stones and bones
5 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
wow this post is mega weird.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language!

Even draped in monochrome encompassing layers of snow the cape stole his breath. Or, rather, it would have would Valr been able to see much of it. As it was, the fog that hung like a thick, palpable veil in the air, obscuring his vision and fucking his sense of direction to all hell he didn't have the luxury of seeing or enjoying the view that, on any other day, would have drawn him towards the crystal clear sea waters despite their acute frigid temperature. He heard the sea ...or thought he did, at least. Fog, though simply another weather condition, played with the mind. Sound was distorted, sight was distorted and it had a particular penchant for causing severe disorientation. 

Still, Valr kept moving forward — even if he wasn't all that sure which direction forward was at the moment. The seer let out a noise of discontent, a small growl though it was not aimed at anything in particular. In truth, he wanted to vent his pent up frustration. He'd had a direction in mind, even though he had yet to decide on a pack ...not that he'd taken any sort of time to stop and speak with them, because he hadn't. He acknowledged their existence but kept moving North. Not that currently, North was doing all that well for him. Valr took a moment's pause in his trek, to try to sniff out some sort of direction ...or find some way to gather his bearings. 
Messages In This Thread
love left me hollow - by Valr - January 28, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: love left me hollow - by Magnus - January 30, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: love left me hollow - by Valr - January 30, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: love left me hollow - by Magnus - January 31, 2016, 07:58 AM