Blackfeather Woods The good, the bad and the dirty
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She nodded stoically, indicting him to get up. She found no need to reprimand him further, since his apology had been clear. The promise of dedication softened her image of him, though she wasn't entirely convinced he belonged in the dark forest. Though he had a smart head, and knew his place even though he had gone of the rail for a  moment. It was excusable. Though she wasn't sure about his loyalty to Rechawk or to them. Apparently, they still meant a lot to him, but just how much? Shaking away the though, she realised ha Burke wouldn't just let him in without his assurance of all these things. "Good," She shortly replied before leaving the subject alone. She wasn't one to pester and she wouldn't to anyone no matter how much they may deserve it.

She had a change of attitude when Sebastian apologized for something he could never have prevented. She hated it, words that meant something but not what she wanted to hear "No, they don't," She replied bitterly at the fact. Maybe now he would understand that Burke had better things than to deal with him showing up at their borders all the time. But she remembered that he was now one of them and she could not think that way anymore. "Well, you said you wanted to know him. Find out for yourself," Hadn't his whole reasoning to even joining them to be close to Burke? Though she knew Burke wouldn't open up to him right away. Almost everyone was like that in Blackfeather. Trust issues were a big thing and she would be greatly surprised if Sebastian even got Burke to talk about Meldresi.

Her ears flattened against her skull as Sebastian proceeded to talk back to her. "I'll do what I want, and I do it for a reason. Remember your place," Her tone grew cold once more. Someone had to judge the new arrivals for their potential for the Brotherhood, if not Burke himself. Someone from the inside. And as far as she was concerned, Sebastian had a hard time remembering that he was at the bottom. "I'm not the one who brought it up, you did!" She snapped, clearly not amused by blaming her for what he said. "I have no interest in knowing about your's and Burke's past life and if you want to keep your head, you'd better stop blabbering about his past," She continued to rant. The last thing she wanted was to be accused to meddling, of all things. "Besides, personal stuff you know," She hinted that perhaps Burke wouldn't appreciate Sebastian retelling his life story to everyone in Blackfeather. The outcome of that was too horrifying to imagine.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 28, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 14, 2016, 11:25 AM