The Bracken Woods devour your kings
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
It's all fine by me :) I like your writing style, wish I could typ from mah phone but no, I DROPPED THE DAMNED THING AND NOW THE SCREEN IS CRACKED! :((

The dark female did not look impatient until she shifted, giving Magnus an uneasy feeling. Was she mad? Her gaze spoke to him as it made him want to sink through the ground, she was waiting for him to explain. What was his reason for following her? He was only seeking someone to talk to, but now he wasn't sure if it had been the right decision to follow this specific wolf.

He swallowed loudly as she pushed her gaze deeper into his soul. It was the same thing his father had done to him as a pup, only more threatening now because he didn't have his pack to protect him and the fact that this wasn't his dad at all. He opened his mouth to say something, trying to get words out of his throat.I was just looking for someone to have a conversation with... He confessed in a whimper-like voice. Ears now draped against his skull, he continued.I'm truly sorry for my actions, but you seemed interesting enough to follow. His charm kicked back in, which could easily be heard in his voice. His courage grew when he compared this she-wolf to his dad, and when he saw she wasn't nearly as cruel as his father had been to him the majority of his life. He had no reason to fear the unknown.

Whopsy daisy, kinda short but my creativity is gone after a long week of learning :)
Messages In This Thread
devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 26, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 27, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 28, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 28, 2016, 10:20 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 29, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 29, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: devour your kings - by Magnus - January 29, 2016, 07:21 PM