The Sentinels her ghost in the fog
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
The girl dropped to her belly, cowering before the wolf even at this distance. Eilidh frowned, but didn't say anything about it. Some wolves just reacted that way, and it was okay with her; better showing deference and fright than aggression. Aria and Behati arrived next, though the latter remained a few paces back and out of the way (thank goodness). Eilidh nodded a greeting to Aria, but didn't say anything to either of them, and it was just as well. After that came her Pappa; she smiled softly at him before turning to look back toward the dark creature across the handful of yards that separated them. Who was she and why was she so afraid?

And then the dark girl began to speak, answering her question about being lost. So, she was lost, and she wasn't a very good tracker. Well, that was okay, too. Eilidh knew that not everybody had the same skills and that was what made a wolf pack thrive: the strengths and weaknesses of each wolf coming together to create a cohesive and therefore stronger unit. But this wolf must be far from home if she was so afraid and had been traveling for a few months. "I'm sorry you've been so lost. You're currently on the borders of Donnelaith on the coast. I'm Eilidh, the pack's healer apprentice." The gossamer girl smiled softly toward the other, wondering if she was doing the right thing by taking the lead. "This is Aria, our beta female." She indicated the wolf nearby. "And Lasher, our alpha male, and my Pappa." She glanced at him and grinned briefly before looking back to the other.

"Can we help you in any way?" While normally this would be frowned upon, Eilidh could see clearly that this girl was young, very naive, and quite frightened. She couldn't see how offering her some assistance would harm them at all.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
her ghost in the fog - by Raven - January 28, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Eilidh - January 28, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Aria - January 28, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Lasher - January 28, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Raven - January 28, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Eilidh - January 29, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Aria - January 29, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Lasher - January 30, 2016, 03:23 PM