Ocean's Breath Plateau the cult of venus aversa
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Whoever that wolf was, he was gone quickly from her mind as she had more important matters to discuss. Anything was probably more important than that flutter of a wolf. "I want Casmir to stop being such a drama queen." She huffed softly, but shook her head. No, this was a more serious question than that answer gave it credit for, so Eilidh pondered her father's question for a moment longer, thinking about what she truly wanted. There was much she might want as a youth newly out of girlhood, but what really did she want out of her life? What were her aspirations, like her father asked? "I suppose I want to be a good wolf and help you and Mamma and Dante in the pack. I want to learn how to heal so I can help share Mamma's burden."

She had never really thought of it that way until now, but she knew that it had become a burden to her mother, especially the times when she was pregnant or overly worried about something having to do with the leadership. Eilidh didn't know what it was like to be a leader, didn't know if she wanted that at all, but knew that it could be stressful on her parents during certain times. "Maybe one day I'd like to start a family of my own, you know...have a mate. Maybe even kids, too, but I don't know. I'm not sure anyone will ever want to be with me, and maybe that's okay. I'm still young." It seemed to her that if there was only so much attraction in each generation, Casmir had stolen it all in their crib, and Eilidh was fine with that. She liked her family and friends as they were, and wouldn't want to compromise any of it for anything in the world.
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
Messages In This Thread
the cult of venus aversa - by Lasher - January 27, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: the cult of venus aversa - by Kishar - January 28, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: the cult of venus aversa - by Eilidh - January 28, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: the cult of venus aversa - by Lasher - January 28, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: the cult of venus aversa - by Eilidh - January 29, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: the cult of venus aversa - by Lasher - January 30, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: the cult of venus aversa - by Eilidh - January 31, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: the cult of venus aversa - by Lasher - February 01, 2016, 12:09 AM