CLAIM · That's your horoscope for today
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
This is the official founding thread for STM! Please make sure you post once here if you plan for your character to join STM as an official founder! @Tyrande Nightshade @Lecter I've left it vague how they got here (and if Tyrande came at all) to accomodate your guys' current IC status. @Ira @Sitri I powerplayed you guys a bit, just PM me if you have any issues with it!

Fox had found them all out, it seemed, and cast all of them into the wilderness. This served Jinx well enough, for she was soon done her preparations and wandered away from the mountain momentarily to collect them. By prowling across the lands and calling out for them, she had found first Sitri, who had found his way to the mountain somehow, and then Ira, who berated her for not returning. Lecter had come at a later time, but whether or not he had brought his pet was uncertain, for Jinx did not know of her.

Dawn was nearing, and Jinx was standing on a small plateau about midway up the mountain, staring coldly across the flatlands at the opposite range. Fox's command had been clear, and Jinx did not hold a grudge against her for it, but she knew they would attack her on sight. How she felt about them for that was mixed. Closer than the Creek was Northstar Vale, but the wolves there knew nothing of Jinx's departure from the Creek nor anything about the mountain being claimed, so she had little to fear from them. Horizon Ridge was in the same boat, but Blacktail Deer Plateau also knew.

She decided she would worry about it later. As dawn's first light touched the mountain's eastern face, Jinx tossed back her head to bay a low, triumphant howl into the brisk morning air, inviting the scant few who had followed her here to join her in rallying as the Silvertip Mountain pack for the first time.
Messages In This Thread
CLAIM · That's your horoscope for today - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 09:26 PM