The Sentinels i will wait under the tow like lions do
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
*nabs threads*

Pearl had been taking her rounds around the borders, as if they weren't pungent enough already. She suspected Aria, since she hadn't seen her in a while and was understandably keeping away from them. She had stopped midway to grab a meal from one of her marked warrens, catching one after only one failed attempt. Hunting did seem to be her strong suit, and keeping the caches filled was a task she willingly contributed to. 

Walking along the borders with rabbit in maw, she stumbled on one scent that didn't belong. Passing over the protected boundary, she went to investigate. Fur and bones curled together was her greeting, greatly troubling her, that familiar tug in her chest urging her to help this poor wolf. 

She slowly made her way towards the stranger, who appeared barely alive. She chuffed to make sure he was still conscious.
Messages In This Thread
i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Tachyon Sr - January 29, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Pearl - January 29, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Lasher - January 30, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Pearl - January 31, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Lasher - February 01, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Tachyon Sr - February 02, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Pearl - February 04, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Lasher - February 04, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Tachyon Sr - February 05, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Lasher - February 08, 2016, 10:14 PM