CLAIM · That's your horoscope for today
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri had followed the scent trail of Jinx. Though he was not the smartest wolf and he took orders better than he thought through life he was a fairly skilled tracker, warrior, scout, and defender among the few skills he possessed. Though he was made purely for the queen to do with as she wished, she had made sure he had valuable skills to uphold her orders and do as she wished.

He heard her howl and a fiendish smile lit up his face. Their own space this new pack, the demon queen was back again and it filled him with a sick twisted sense of delight. Now he could work out the kinks he could follow orders again he may even be able to maim, kill torture.

His voice joined hers in a loud scratchy howl to let them all know he was here for the claiming. He would follow the demon queen, he was hers to command. Orders orders the voices whispered he would have orders soon.
Messages In This Thread
CLAIM · That's your horoscope for today - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: That's your horoscope for today (Official claiming) - by Sitri - April 14, 2014, 09:35 PM