Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke's eyes fell on the dark colored female before him. She was unfortunate to be on the borders at the same moment that his son returned because the male wanted to speak to him instead of her. But as an alpha he couldn't be selfish even thought most thought he might be since he could be such a jerk. His eyes went from the female to the elk. She caught it alone, yes, but it also resulted her in an awful body condition. "You look horrible," the male stated, she had serval wounds more than last time. "This elk you are showing to me resulted you being in an even worse of a body condition then you were before, making you even less appealing for me to take you in. You would probably need a good week rest if you want to be fully heathy again, meaning that you would need to eat our hard earned food and scarce medical supply during this winter," Burke told her.

The alpha shook his head in disapproval. "If you would have been a member of this pack I would have whooped your ass for being so reckless going after an elk alone. Alas, you are a loner so I guess you didn't have another choice. Please explain to me why you caught this elk, leaving you in such condition, and good reasoning why I should take you in now you are all bruised and cut up," he stated. HIs pale eyes on her with some strictness. Sure, it showed her devotion and eagerness to join this pack, that was clear, if the female would start about that it was something that wouldn't impress Burke. He wanted to know why she thought it he wanted this elk in the first place, why she would think she needed an elk baby to prove herself. He wasn't going to give these pointers verbally, he wanted to find out herself. Truly she only needed to say one sentence to convince Burke, a sentence with the exact right words.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - January 30, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM