Porcupine Ridge how to use the johari mirror
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Gradually, the female brought her hind quarters down to sit, so as not to appear impatient in the presence of her company. Few earned such comfort especially in passing, though she felt quite at ease when conversing with the dark female. Perhaps it was that simply they had been the same, both wandering in the winter, perhaps not wholly aimless but certainly without an immediate direction. And it was open that cross of paths they had found a pleasantry often reserved for made wolves. That they could share in that luxury without conflict or ill-regard, was a moment worth cherishing and left a positive, lasting impression.

Smiling, she curled her tail about her paws, letting its tip playing gingerly against the paler curls of her belly. She looked quite the happy thing. Much more content than she had been in a long time since the mountain’s fall. “Oh, they certainly have,” she replied pleasantly, and in the same instance took stock of Amekaze’s physical appearance. She was not worse for wear, though the tell-tale signs of the wanderer remained upon her shoulders. The wild upon her, remained ever pleasant, a sort of allure that only those that toiled to survive maintained with grace. But too there was the thinning state of a lacking regular meal. Undoubtedly, the warden too had looked that same, for she too remember the pangs of hunger and travel all too well.

“…I see to the wellbeing of others that were once like us,” she continued just as softly but glowed with modest pride. “But that does not mean I cannot see to those that I know. The mountains can be dangerous, but there are spots where game settle. Shall I show you?” She offered, not wanting to disturb the path her company had taken, but perhaps guide her to where she might find success.

Messages In This Thread
how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 08, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 13, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:52 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 18, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - May 05, 2014, 07:34 PM