Silvertip Mountain Where is she?!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been roaming the territory, though a little further away from the borders, when the call came out. Not aware his brother and sister-in-law were responding, Steady immediately dropped what he was doing and headed towards the stranger. He was glad to see the Alphas already intercepted the female, but he noticed Fitz' hackles were raised and Zaria was charging forward.

Steady mimicked his brother as he approached, his eyes not leaving her. He put his nose to the ground as he approached, noting where her scent began and where she stood now. He growled, You crossed the line, he said, outing her. Whatever she wanted now, she had already instilled distrust, which made Steady less likely to help her with whatever she wanted. He was more apt to attack her than want to listen to her, and it seemed Zaria was in the same mindset. Steady stepped to Fitz' shoulder, giving the correct impression of a line of strong defense. If this stranger had any more ideas about doing something stupid, she might want to rethink it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Where is she?! - by Silver - January 30, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Where is she?! - by FitzDutiful - January 30, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Where is she?! - by Zaria - January 30, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Where is she?! - by Steady - January 30, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Where is she?! - by Silver - January 30, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Where is she?! - by FitzDutiful - January 30, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Where is she?! - by Zaria - January 31, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Where is she?! - by Steady - January 31, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: Where is she?! - by Silver - January 31, 2016, 04:20 PM