Cerulean Cape love left me hollow
Ei preeriaa, ei peltoja, ei vuortenhuippuja.
31 Posts
Ooc — Marie
It didn't surprise the masked boy that there would be a response. It was almost inevitable unless the stranger had no interest whatsoever in a wolf so near to him, in a fog cloud so thick you could hardly see your own muzzle. Anything could jump at you, attack you and possibly kill you if you didn't pay attention and stood your ground. The thought made him shiver. It did however surprise him that there seemed to be words hidden in the sound that was like wordless growling to his ears. It sounded like another language, one he did not speak. This made him even more scared of the fog and the thing that spoke this language, and his hackles raised along with his tail. Could this stranger, hidden by the fog, speak English?

Hello? The young boy growled loud. It wouldn't hurt to try, right? his optimism said to him, easing his mind.Show yourself. He demanded in a more softer tone than his sort-of greeting. He aloud himself to relax a little. Maybe it was just his insanity playing tricks on him.
Messages In This Thread
love left me hollow - by Valr - January 28, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: love left me hollow - by Magnus - January 30, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: love left me hollow - by Valr - January 30, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: love left me hollow - by Magnus - January 31, 2016, 07:58 AM