Greatwater Lake Love in the dark
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Sebastian's words stung like a nest of hornets. He was so bitter and angry, she began to wonder if it was more than just her leaving this once. He had been through so much in his life, so much she didn't know yet. If only she knew, maybe she could help him more. His argument was valid. Why had she been so far away? That damn deer. She'd only been hunting rabbits, until she saw an old fat deer. She thought it would be an easy kill, but she was wrong. Absentmindedly and in a childish manner, she chased the animal not seeing the icy path up ahead. The deer turned to quickly and she couldn't stop herself from tumbling down the hill. That's when her ankle snapped. The climb was too big, she'd have to find another way around. That was why it'd taken so long.

But what if Seb didn't care? What if nothing that she said could simmer him down? That thought nagged at the back of her mind as she tucked her tail a little. She wanted to make it clear to Seb that he was in control of the situation. She felt that if she was too demanding he'd only get angrier. He deserved an answer, and she would give him one. I didn't mean too. The ground was really icy and slick and I was chasing this deer I thought I could kill for sure. I didn't notice the big drop off and I hit a really icy patch and couldn't stop myself. I fell down it and that's when this happened. She held up her injured paws to show him. Her voice had remained calm, soothing to hear as she hoped he would settle down as well.

It took me a little before I could even move again. Once I could, I couldn't get up the hill without going around it, it was too icy and my leg was worth nothing. I had to take a detour. She looked at him, avoiding his pale eyes to stare at his softly breathing flank. She mostly didn't want to see the sadness and fury in his eyes, or the bitter scowl on his face. She felt terrible for how she'd been to him. But she loved him, so she would change. Anything she could change for him, she would.
Messages In This Thread
Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 29, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 29, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 30, 2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 30, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 31, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 31, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 11:38 AM