Greatwater Lake Love in the dark
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian left out a huff when she started to explain but she was mostly repeating the part that he already understood, the hunt went wrong, yeah he got that. He understand that from her swollen ankle. She started to recite how it happened but he didn't care. The fact that she had been so far away from the lands they wanted to settle, on her own, and even hunting was troublesome to think for Sebastian. Maybe he hadn't known her well enough when they settled down and was she reckless and more of an explorer. When he met her she was quite a while away from her packlands. Maybe she wasn't even a right fit for him in the first place... Sebastian had a few harsh words for her to say, not only about her hunting and that she should always scan the lands before hunting but also that she hadn't been answering him. Sebastian had to take in mind that she was a year younger.

"I was committed to you, 100%. Even from the first week when I waited for you. You hunting alone and so far away from the lands we want to settle tells me that you maybe aren't ready. I want a mate that stays with me, that I know will be around, is there for me there for me and I can be there for her. You were out of my reach and you didn't even tell me. You're young, maybe you should travel more and see different wolves before you can truly settle," Sebastian spoke to her. "You told me how it all happened, frankly I really don't care, I can see your injury clearly, I do not need to know how it happened. What I do care about, and what hurts me, is that you were so far from me in the first place and to think I was going to ask you as my mate. You know, there is a thing that partners do, it is called communication. I didn't even know you were out hunting in the first place. Not even a sense of direction where you could be," he spoke. Sebastian shook his head. He kept his pale eyes on her but she wasn't looking at him.

"This might be all very unfortunate but I have been hurt before, and I am kind of done with females making me feel like shit. I don't believe in the word sorry, if you want me back you better show me that you are committed. But seeing that I joined another pack now I don't think I have time for you," he stated, being actually quite mean but Sebastian had suffered quite the horrible heartbreak and it had been oozing even more bitterness into his large body. As sweet as Sebastian could be, when hurt, he wasn't quick to turn around and make up. "I can't keep waiting for you maybe you should wait for me for once."
Messages In This Thread
Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 29, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 29, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 30, 2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 30, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 31, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 31, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 11:38 AM