Porcupine Ridge We are here and now
62 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The air offered her insight to her company – the whip of wind casting the scent of a stranger that stirred the ebony she-wolf’s pelt to bristle slightly, her gaze darkening as her eyes shot up to witness the ivory lynx-like creature skirting down closer to her, envying the way her lithe form maneuvered the rocky terrain with an ease that Vega could potentially mimic if she hadn’t been squashed by a ton of snow.

The words were not welcoming, though the swarthy female remained aloof upon the outside. Reaching her muzzle down, her tongue swiped at an oozing wound on her shoulder, though her stance remained tense should the other move. “Must have missed that in their newbie handbook,” she drawled, uncertain where the pale stranger was going with this conversation. Clearly there was tension between packs, and yet ex-Vale wolf could not recall hearing anything about a creek. “Though maybe I missed that section when the avalanche buried part of the Vale,” she mused quietly, her thoughts only now drifting back to her ‘pack mates’ that might have made it worse than her.

She could bring herself to care only about one thing though – and that was putting as much distance between her and that wretched place as she could. “Seeing as I’m not returning to that hell hole anytime soon I think we can drop the mortal enemy assumption.” Perhaps a tad bit more snarky than was wise given her injuries.. and the others apparent healthy appearance. Still, Vega had never been one to play overly nicely.
Messages In This Thread
We are here and now - by Jinx - March 27, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: We are here and now - by Vega Kyran - April 07, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: We are here and now - by Jinx - April 08, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: We are here and now - by Vega Kyran - April 15, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: We are here and now - by Jinx - April 15, 2014, 11:05 PM