Greatwater Lake Love in the dark
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven listened intently. Everything he said he had the right to say. She knew that there was nothing that she could say to make him understand. Maybe he was right, maybe she was too young, maybe she couldn't handle him et. But she didn't care. She wanted him badly. She wanted nothing more than to hold him and cry. But she couldn't, she stood up stronger, preparing to defend herself. She took a deep breath, composing herself. She finally turned her gaze up towards his eyes, looking straight into the blue inferno. Her heart pounded in her chest, but she stood up straighter.

Sebastian. I want to be with you ok? Maybe you're right, maybe I was restless and I was too young. Maybe I was out hunting so far away because I was scared. I was scared of the commitment. I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't want to make you feel so bitter. I know you already were bitter, and I only added to the pain. I have had my share ok? You don't think I hurt too? And I don't care that you've been yelling at me, I don't care if you hate me and never want to see me again. I will never, ever, stop wanting you. I will wait as long as it takes. You might not have time for me now, that's fine. I've been alone before. But so have you, so you know how I feel.

She stopped to breath, she had begun to suck in deeply, trying to keep from sobbing. Stand up straight, show him who you are. You can be done with me if you want ok? A day, a week, a month a year will go by and I might not see you, but I will think about you every hour of that year and every year after that. Someday you might have a different female and I might have another male, but I will still think of you because you were my first love. I will never forget the sunrise that morning on the beach, and our awkward conversations on the wall and our time playing in the river. I will never forget leaving you that day and realizing how much leaving you hurt. I don't want to leave you again, but if you would be happier without me, I will leave you.

The beautiful female held a tearful gaze, sucking in again to keep from crying. She loved him so much. She said these things about leaving him alone if he wanted her to, but in truth she didn't know if she could. It would be hard, nigh impossible turning around right now to never see him again. Her yellow gold eyes shimmered like the sun, her tears swirling around like reflective starlight. She sighed again and finished, Say something damn it, I love you and I don't want to go! Her cry came out more as a soft whisper than an angry yelp. Her entire body was trembling, but she held her gaze, waiting for him. It was all his decision now. 

Damn that almost made me cry xD This is such an intense thread!
Messages In This Thread
Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 29, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 29, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 30, 2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 30, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 31, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 31, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 11:38 AM