Blackfeather Woods I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch
38 Posts
Ooc — Mae
I am bad at this joining stuff, haha sorry

"The wounds are not as bad as they look," Hecate assured. "If I join this brotherhood, I will attempt to regain all the lost medical supply, I can still collect medical supplies for this brotherhood in my condition."

She stopped for a moment and thought before answering,"I brought this elk to show that I can hunt just as well as I can talk. Also, I believe I had... wasted your time and offer this elk as an apology," cringe-worthy memories flooded back before she pushed them to the back of her head and continued,"Thou can give me a week to heal, and a week to prove myself. If I am not good enough for this dark brotherhood, you may kick me out of here," Hecate offered, switching between old and modern tongue. This seemed like a good offer to Hecate. What was to lose, anyways? She was becoming more aware of the wolf behind her. Or at least, she thought it was a wolf. Her throat was practically on fire now, but she had kept her voice in a steady tone, which was very good yet very painful.
Messages In This Thread
I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 27, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Hecate - January 31, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I Will Always Land on You Like a Sucker Punch - by Burke - February 02, 2016, 06:35 AM