Greatwater Lake Love in the dark
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Aww feels!

Sebastian's face was stoic, almost like his brother's permanent look on his face. The young male listened to the female, quietly. She wanted to be with him and it was as he had expected she had some problems with committing to him. He wasn't blaming her for it before he was two he had no interest in females or committing. She was that age when he hadn't been interested. He just wishes she had told him that, so they could work on it and take it slow, maybe they shouldn't have instantly wanted to start a pack. It looked like she needed to cry, Sebastian kept his face emotionless. He didn't want to be her shoulder to cry on because he had to draw a line. She might be hurt too, but if their relationship already broke after she had been away for a while then it wasn't a solid one. For Sebastian it seemed the best to demolish the foundation and maybe eventually start a new one.

Her second part of the story was touching, because they did have good memories too. But for Sebastian those were overshadowed with how things ended. There was one part of him that was still interested in her. He liked her and he couldn't just stop that. Only now his like for her was blocked by his anger. Maybe there was still a chance for them both but they would probably have to work on themselves first. He stayed quiet after she talked until she called out that he should say something. What was there to say? That she should leave? What she would bump into another male? Sebastian wasn't really sure what to do, he didn't want to get back together either. She loved him. Sebastian stepped back, ears falling back too, not in anger but more in hesitation. "For the last two months I thought you were dead... I am not ready to go back in a relationship since I am still quite heartbroken. I think you will need some time too to just have you leg healed and to just think about you want to be really committed. I'd rather not want you to join the pack I am in now. It might be better to just take some time apart. Take a break. I have other things to deal with first. Once that is settled more I might be willing for another talk. Just a talk."

Sebastian didn't really want her to find out about Burke or what he had done. Maybe he would tell her later but now he didn't feel like explaining to her why or what he was doing. He felt that living in Black Feather Woods would give him another perspective on things. It might also make him heal more from the inside with what his father had created by leaving making him less bitter of a wolf. Sebastian knew he could be quite melodramatic at times, which was mostly fueled by his bitterness. Hopefully he could work on that fact while being in his father's pack.
Messages In This Thread
Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 29, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 29, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 30, 2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 30, 2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 30, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 31, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Haven - January 31, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Love in the dark - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 11:38 AM