The Sentinels her ghost in the fog
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
As it became more and more apparent that she wasn't going to be attacked and mauled -- at least not immediately, anyway -- Raven relaxed enough to gather up some composure and calm herself somewhat.  She was a little unnerved at the continued lack of response from the older white female and the dark male.  When the younger she-wolf introduced them as her pack's Beta, Aria, and Alpha, Lasher, Raven gulped.  She'd known they were of rank here, but it was still a frightening thing to be stared at by the two highest-ranked wolves in an unknown pack no matter how calm and benevolent they might seem.  It went against every instinct she had as a wolf just to be here, but she had little choice.  It was this or starve.

The youngest of the three, who introduced herself as Eilidh -- and Raven's ears had noticeably perked up at the mention of her place as a healer's apprentice -- asked if they could help her in any way, the Redhawk girl nodded and said in general to the three of them,  "Uhm...could I...join you?"  There was no way to make this sound not awkward, ugh.  "I don't want to die out here on my own.  I could earn my place...I'm a healer's appren'ice too."  She chanced a shy grin and a fleeting glance at Eilidh, wondering if the girl would be interested in sharing her studies with her.  "Oh, and uh, my name's Raven."  There was indeed every possibility that she would return to her pack when the spring thaws melted the snow and ice that made a trip to the Caldera impossible, but then again, she was a wolf and her loyalty could be won.  If she made a place within the ranks of this new pack and found happiness here, then she just might stay.
Messages In This Thread
her ghost in the fog - by Raven - January 28, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Eilidh - January 28, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Aria - January 28, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Lasher - January 28, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Raven - January 28, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Eilidh - January 29, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Aria - January 29, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Lasher - January 30, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Raven - January 31, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Eilidh - January 31, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: her ghost in the fog - by Aria - January 31, 2016, 07:41 PM