Thunder Dome House of Gold
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though uninfluenced by her mother, it stood out that the female was a second-generation caregiver. Even if she knew little and had yet to acquire an apprenticeship, she was capable. Asterr liked to think that certain acquired traits could very well be passed down to one's offspring, and due to such she viewed the other female as an asset. There was probably much she could do already without even realizing it, and was surely a quick study. Such were things the yearling could appreciate, as well as reasons she could not turn the pallid wolf away.

"Both your sense of loyalty and your abilities as a caregiver have given me reason enough to accept you," she began, crossing the threshold of the territory and moving nearer to the woman. Her posture remained neutral, nonthreatening and calm, her intentions clear. She stopped once she was standing before the other female, offering a soft smile as she said, "So I welcome you, Iris, into my tribe." A few more steps were taken there after as she moved forward to her side, where she then pressed her muzzle to the other's shoulder. The gesture was quick but gentle and it's meaning great, for it would serve as a sign that meant she was one of them. Once she'd pulled away, the dragoness stepped back and motioned for the other to follow, leading her into the tribe's land. From there she would lead her towards the cavern, where the wolf would then be left to explore and settle in.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
House of Gold - by Iris - January 24, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Iris - January 24, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 24, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Jolon - January 25, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: House of Gold - by Iris - January 25, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Asterr - January 25, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: House of Gold - by Iris - January 30, 2016, 08:05 PM