The Sentinels bread and fishes and a jug of red wine
90 Posts
Ooc — Java
I'm so tired I dont know what Im writing.

She smiled at his words, curiously surprised by his suggestion that she stay. It was what she wanted, what she'd been searching for. "I have done very little. You saved me." There was a great debt to be repaid; filling a few caches was not enough. Perhaps pledging herself to the wolves of Donnelaith (and to him) would be enough. But she did not protest against the offering. "I.. Would like to stay." Eigma nodded thoughtfully, and took a deep breath of the now familiar air. She couldn't imagine being anywhere else. "Sir, I.. I owe you my life. And I'll commit everything I have to this place, to your family, and to you." She had always wanted to follow a worthy king. This pack was her home now, what she'd always dreamed of. She would not squander this opportunity.
Messages In This Thread
bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - January 20, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by Lasher - January 20, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - January 20, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by Lasher - January 21, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - January 25, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by Lasher - January 27, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - January 31, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by Lasher - February 01, 2016, 12:11 AM
RE: bread and fishes and a jug of red wine - by RIP Eigma - February 05, 2016, 05:08 PM