Blackfeather Woods My owner and my prey
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra could only have a smug smile on her lips as the boy even tried to defend himself. He did take her words the wrong way by instantly defending himself. Kendra had just been stating a fact, logic really. She was quite familiar with the tunnels the girl was certain that she knew nothing would jump out at her. She was relaxed down there and she couldn't say the same for the white male. At least he looked tense. She let out a huff when the male was giving her no good reason to respect or listen to him. She was really not impressed with the male's behavior especially when he brushed passed her. 

It wasn't the roughness of him brushing past but it was more the fact that he didn't regard her as a being and that she was claiming that space. She squinted her eyes and then tiptoed forward. She placed he paw against the rock close to the exit and then pulled on a cluster of the mosses that littered the cave wall. A whole blanket of it came off the wet walls and draped themselves before the entrance. The whole cave system was covered in darkness only a second later. Kendra smirked and then stepped forward, not trying to be silent as she caught up with the arrogant boy. She made her way through his legs copying Xan's own behavior for disrespecting a claiming of space. If he would treat her like that then she would do the same. She was learning wolf behavior from copying others after all.

Her coat making it close to impossible to see her. "Was it a left? Or was it a right?," she stated, sounding deadly calm. The tunnel Xan came down from into the web was actually part of split and they had just walked after the big tunnel would spilt in two smaller ones. One would lead deeper into the web the other was to the exit she 'closed off'. If Xan would turn around, he would sense two air currents meaning that there were two tunnels behind him. Two ways of going with one being the exit. The trick was though, because of the huge blanket of linked mosses and their roots that was covering the exit the air current didn't work as well, making it seem like a dead end. "I could get you out... But you will have to be nice to me if that is going to happen," she stated. She could jut abandon him in the web. Oh that sounded pretty bad, she kind of liked it.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 02:12 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 31, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 01, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - February 01, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 02, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - February 02, 2016, 09:17 AM