Blackfeather Woods The good, the bad and the dirty
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Ah she's so mean sorry :p

She stood baffled by his abrupt exit. What, did she hurt his feelings? It was true, she had no need to hear of his story or what seemed to be Burke story. The Alpha had not told her anything, she did not want to know anything she wasn't allowed to know. It was just better that way. "Hey!" She called after him, feeling instantly guilty for jumping to conclusions. "I meant what I said. As much as i'd like to, I don't think Burke would appreciate me talking to you about his feelings. You have to find out yourself," She explained, though it seemed awfully obvious at the time. She came into stride to match his, she couldn't let him simply run off. He seemed quite judgemental of her, though she only spoke what she seen. Quick to take offence, unlike her apparently. 

Even so, as far as she had known Sebastian wasn't even allowed to be anywhere near Blackfeather until a second ago did he inform her of his new spot in their ranks. The hell? If he was anything like the impression she had been given of him, she wasn't sure exactly how he would fit in. "You've told me quite a lot of your story, and some of which is private to my Alpha. I'm sure you can understand my hesitance to know more," It was all very explainable, though somehow this guy didn't understand the whole privacy thing. Nobody could blame her for being suspicious of his true purpose in Blackfeather or if his loyalty truly lied to them, and she was sure she wasn't going to be the only one. Everything about the situation screamed skeptical. Though she was willing to ignore it, if he gave her reason to.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 28, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 14, 2016, 11:25 AM