Sleeping Dragon life should be lived to it's fullest
with fire in her veins
262 Posts
Ooc — torvi
sorry this is short and utter crap. :c but last post from me & gyda! c:

Gyda did not mind Thuringwethil's nose to nose bump, allowing the dark woman to pull back. The silver draped Viking let out a quiet noise when Thurin encouraged her to rest. It was almost a soft scoff but not quite anything so definitive. “But there is much work to be done,” Gyda protested, knowing that Thurin's heart was in the right place. It only made sense that she should rest but she was anxious to get back to the work she'd left hanging upon her leave. There were borders to be marked, rounds to be made, new pack mates to meet. Rest didn't really have any place in her agenda, not so long as she had anything to say about it. Yet Thurin moved to stand beside her and Gyda let out a loud sigh. “I suppose a few hours of sleep wouldn't kill me.” But as soon as she could the shield-maiden fully intended to throw herself back into her work because there was a lot for her to do.
and armor underneath her skin
who crushes the world beneath her feet
Messages In This Thread
life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 19, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 19, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 20, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 21, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 22, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 24, 2016, 10:03 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - January 26, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - January 29, 2016, 09:03 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Gyda - February 01, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: life should be lived to it's fullest - by Antumbra - February 01, 2016, 05:39 PM