The Sentinels Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
 lol idk fitting? M for language

he didn't want to see her. he didn't want to see behati. or pearl, or his father, or his mom. or anyone. Cas wanted to be fully and utterly alone, and he too spent the night outside, curled into a shivering, angry ball. part of him wanted desperately to go home, or even bum eilidh's proverbial couch for a bit -- she had to let him, it was like one of the rules of feminism siblinghood -- but instead stubbornly made a bed of the snow. he didn't know where they had all gone after the dumbass shenanigans -- he just wanted to be free of the drama. 

that wasn't about to happen, though -- on his meanderings back from a patrol, stomach gnawing with hunger, Cas caught sight of Aria sitting forlornly in the drifts, almost blending in if not for that expression on her face. one he'd put there, he expected. emotions rose swiftly in Cas, choking him, halting his footsteps. however, the chaos that began to roil tiredly again, a pot of water that had reached the end of its boil and was all but steam now -- it had matured somewhat, and he was able to sort them out from one another. kind of.

he didn't see anything, merely trudged over and sat next to Aria, though not too close. he would have to do this all over again with Behati, but for now Cas looked up at the clouded skies and sighed heavily. "wish i could sleep for like a month," he muttered without looking at the pale girl.
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please believe me don't you see the things you mean to me - by Casmir - February 02, 2016, 10:56 PM