Thunder Dome Contemplation, my dear friend
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Yay~! :D

As she'd neared the height of her thoughts, a familiar presence had neared her. A smile was fit snugly across his maw, a look she believed to fit him well. It grew infectious, even, as she found herself smiling as well in spite of the decision that bothered her so. Though his words had come first, she'd remained silent until after having felt the touch of his muzzle against her shoulder. It was the very same gesture that had led to him standing where he currently did, along with all of the others. It was a gesture she was quite fond of, too, for it signified trust. To get so close to another being, to approach at the necessary angle, showed one's belief that the other would not harm them. It was for that reason that she'd decided upon using it while recruiting, as well as when potential members came to their borders.

"Good morning to you, too, Jolon," the dragoness voiced, returning the greeting and then the gesture shortly after. Her head had then turned away, muzzle being used to point over in the direction of their neighbors. "I have been thinking," she began, gaze remaining on that which lingered in the distance. "And while doing so, decided to request a meeting with the leaders of our neighbors." Asterr fell silent then, allowing an opportunity for her words to sink in. She knew it had to be done, that an attempt at forming an agreement of neutrality needed to be made, but that hadn't made the choice any less difficult. "I do not wish to go alone, however." There were obvious reasons for that, of course. "Normally, from what I had observed in my place of birth, both the chief and chieftess would attend such formal meetings, along with their seconds. I possess no mate, and the other titles belong to no one, which has left me needing to decide who will accompany me." It was a harder choice to make than it sounded, really.

Her silver eyes soon found their way to his, their gleam betraying her query before it was even voiced. "What are your thoughts on this? Who might you believe to be best equipped for this meeting?" The opinions of her followers were, without a doubt, important to her. She valued what they had to say, the ideas they wished to share, and believed them each fully capable of coming up with peaceful solutions.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - January 31, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 01, 2016, 11:01 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 03, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 03, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 08, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - February 12, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Asterr - February 15, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Contemplation, my dear friend - by Jolon - March 11, 2016, 07:30 PM