Porcupine Ridge in the doghouse
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Mature for language. <3

Capri had done a rather excellent job of avoiding not just Taggarik, but the others – almost to the point that she wondered her own mentality and the true reasons for even pushing to remain the Alpha, given her inability to push past her anger and act in the place that had been bestowed upon her. The encounter with Saghani had been the first time she had to earn her position – and it had left a bitter taste in her mouth if only because it had meant her dark counterpart had been intimate with the woman.

Not that she would ever admit these thoughts to anyone else.

Her lope was brisk, her nose gingerly brushing the ground as she aimed to pick up a trail of a goat. She could do with a distraction, and with the rumble in her stomach, a hunt was the easiest one to have.

Of course, the wind would shift only just so, and she would stiffen when it indicated another was on her own trail. Her frosted eyes glanced upward, and as she noted Taggarik’s large form closing the distance to her, she felt her own form lift higher, her lips pulling back to bare her teeth in a quick flash toward the Alpha male. Nothing within her stance welcomed his presence, and while she desired nothing more than to quicken her pace and sweep away, she found herself stubbornly rooted to the spot. “So,” she drawled quietly, her usual gentle voice laced with frost. “Who will be your next fuck toy? Perhaps I can have a heads up next time so I can know when to watch my hide.” Kesan, Jhala, Vuk. All potential she-wolves Taggarik would bed -- her fear before had been they would come to heat before she did. Apparently, this did not matter to the male.
Messages In This Thread
in the doghouse - by Taggarik - January 28, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: in the doghouse - by Capriccio - February 03, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: in the doghouse - by Taggarik - February 03, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: in the doghouse - by Capriccio - February 07, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: in the doghouse - by Taggarik - February 08, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: in the doghouse - by Capriccio - February 12, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: in the doghouse - by Taggarik - February 12, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: in the doghouse - by Capriccio - February 16, 2016, 06:59 AM