Blackfeather Woods We don't believe what's on tv
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra nodded when Nem spoke about wanting a red tip for her tail too. The girl could understand she wanted it later, if they were in the tunnels then they could also visit the keep at the end of their little tour. Kendra would like that. She was very excited about Nemesis having the same tail as her. They would be like sisters! That would be fun. Then the female started about the glowworms. She had seen them briefly, not paying too much attention to it yet, she found the bioluminescent moss way more interesting. But that could still change. The girl quirked up her lips a bit and then nodded. Her smile turned wider when Nemesis told her that she was smart. "She would?," she beamed. "I am very close to my naturalist!," she added proudly. She was still not sure if she wanted to be a medic. Venus already wanted to be that.

The girl looked at Nem. "Well there is not much to show, except for the red dye and the glowing mosses I found. I do not know why they glow. But I will find out!," she stated. Kendra started trotting to the entrance she exited from before and went inside, already used by the darkness that would be engulfing her. The female waited for Nemesis of course. She could show the female all about the tunnels and what to find down there. She had only gone to a certain depth. Until she was familiar with the first layer of the web she would go deeper. "I will show you!," she offered. "They really do glow! Maybe they are infected by the worms!," she stated excitedly, her dark fur perfectly blending in with the darkness of the tunnel.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
We don't believe what's on tv - by Nemesis - January 26, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: We don't believe what's on tv - by Kendra - January 27, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: We don't believe what's on tv - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: We don't believe what's on tv - by Kendra - January 31, 2016, 05:55 AM
RE: We don't believe what's on tv - by Nemesis - January 31, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: We don't believe what's on tv - by Kendra - February 01, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: We don't believe what's on tv - by Nemesis - February 02, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: We don't believe what's on tv - by Kendra - February 03, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: We don't believe what's on tv - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 06:11 PM