Blackfeather Woods My owner and my prey
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra looked at him with a dot raising, not very impressed by him scolding her, luckily she was protected by the darkness from most facial expressions. "Why tell me not to talk like that when you do the same to your own mother." For Kendra Xan was highly hypocritical, a word she would have used if she knew the meaning of it. She let out a long sigh when the boy instantly started to blab about that she would never be like her mother and all that. Kendra was realizing that she actually grew immensely tired from being around this male and his behavior. She couldn't get a height of it. He was constantly judging her for anything. She didn't like the energy he displayed. "I said that I want to be like her, not be her," she stated. "She was good with plants and I want to be like that too. Parts not fully," she instantly returned to him. The girl shook her head, following his motions. When he walked she walked and when he stopped she stopped.

"It just felt to me like you are," she pointed out with a light shrug. This Xan was always acting in a certain way towards her and Kendra wasn't sure if she liked it. The next time she would just mark over his mark and not be close to him. He was leeching from her with all his judgement. Apparently her mother was not a mom to him. Kendra didn't understand what he tried to say. He wasn't very clear to her at least by verbally mentioning that she was not that type of figure. What type of figure was she then? Then the boy continued his vague rant about searching something. "Well if you tell me what you are searching I can tell you where to find it." Clearly this boy didn't have a brain. Couldn't he think of asking her? Oh no because then mister high and mighty did not find it himself. Kendra was sure he was going to snap that back at her face.

This was all followed by a random question if she could swim. Kendra frowned deeply. "No, I cannot,' she returned. It had been freezing ever since she could walk, there had not been much liquid water and if there was her father didn't want them to be in the water for too long. She had encountered some streams but one of them were deep enough that she ever needed to swim. Her father had washed her in the underground lake, but she hadn't gone deep enough that swimming was necessary.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 02:12 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 31, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 01, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - February 01, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 02, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - February 02, 2016, 09:17 AM