Phoenix Maplewood A temper set for tender
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
She pressed in close and began to eat the offering Reek presented. Feeling her touch, Reek felt a much needed warmth run through his body in place of the hollow numbness that had taken root. For a moment, he laid in silence as she ate, content to share in the closeness of space along with her. Finally, after a stretch of silence, Reek softly murmered, "I love you." These three simple words, he felt, too often went unsaid.

"It was good seeing you at the hunt," he continued once the silence had been broken. She may not have been completely healed, but it was good for her to get out and move every once in a while. It was no life living underground. "In fact, it's gotten me thinking... How are your traveling legs?"

"I want to take you somewhere special." The first place to come to mind was Redtail Rise. Namely, their Lover's Leap. Reek had always been a creature of nostalgic sentiment. "Just you and me. We could take a few days and just focus on us for a while." Anything would be better than staying underground. Perhaps, it would be just what they needed to clear this collective funk.
Messages In This Thread
A temper set for tender - by Reek - January 26, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - January 27, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - January 27, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - February 03, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - February 04, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - February 22, 2016, 07:35 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - February 23, 2016, 12:04 AM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - March 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - March 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Saēna - March 09, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: A temper set for tender - by Reek - March 10, 2016, 02:28 PM