Silvertip Mountain I show myself
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Lauren you might want to modify your first post slightly (see this thread). Although Gracious would definitely know Steady had come to find FitzDutiful, she wouldn't know they're here by word of mouth as you've not had any threads telling you that. However, Gracious would know Steady's scent and notice it on the borders if you want to use that reasoning as to why she stopped here.

A call went out, requesting Steady and him. The voice was unknown and it was odd but as he arrived he saw Steady was greeting the girl warmly. He looked at her, taking in her white coat and thought hard. It was possible this was Gracious; he remembered the white fur of one of his younger siblings before he had left the family back 18 months ago. It had been a long time and a lot had changed since then; a whole lot. Now Silvertip Mountain was a family pack and things were happy here. He had no intentions of returning home and realised that he would probably never see that family again. That was life.

Still, he didn't want to be presumptuous so he approached cautiously; his tail wagging every so slightly. He was just within earshot when the female asked if there was room before enquiring after both of them. Still, maybe she was a female that had fallen for Steady from somewhere nearby and had left her pack to join his. It made sense with Steady being in a position of authority. With that in mind, FitzDutiful didn't say anything to answer the questions. He hung back slightly, waiting for Steady to invite him over.
Messages In This Thread
I show myself - by Gracious - February 03, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: I show myself - by Steady - February 04, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: I show myself - by Gracious - February 04, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: I show myself - by FitzDutiful - February 04, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: I show myself - by Steady - February 06, 2016, 10:33 AM
RE: I show myself - by Gracious - February 06, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: I show myself - by FitzDutiful - February 10, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: I show myself - by Steady - February 14, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: I show myself - by Gracious - February 15, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: I show myself - by FitzDutiful - February 17, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: I show myself - by Steady - February 27, 2016, 02:45 PM