Raven's Watch Dawnthief
lost 'neath convoluted oceans
120 Posts
Ooc —
Tagg's wry, ungainly humor tugged at her heartstrings, reminding her of someone she would rather not think about. Faintly, she felt the urge to smile, but was disappointed when the familiar pull of her lips didn't happen. She didn't have time to reflect on her broken face before thoroughly embarrassing herself with a question she belatedly realized was preposterous. His response made it moreso.

Just as her ears had resumed a flustered position tucked neatly against her skull, Diane was thrown completely by a derailing proposal towards her very livelihood.

She was flattered and disconcerted all at once. Her heartbeat quickened, and aside from looking purely astounded, her tail had reflexively started a slow thump against the cold ground. A small trill sounded inside her head, reminding her that she had been right about him—my pack, he had said—and she very well couldn't ignore the thought of a meal. A small whine eked forth, happiness and uncertainty fighting for a dominant presence in her tone.

"Not just interested, Tagg, I'm.. I'm speechless," she blanched quietly; then there was a beat, before graciously accepting: "I'd appreciate nothing more than a chance." Diane hesitated. "Your pack... the Ridge? It, um, it doesn't overlook the ocean, does it?" Though he had earlier gestured towards the mountains, the world-naive Cove wolf had no idea of knowing how his land was shape or where it was in correlation to the coast; if the coast even curved around that way.

She could be on a peninsula, for all she knew.
Messages In This Thread
Dawnthief - by Diane - February 02, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Taggarik - February 02, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Diane - February 02, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Taggarik - February 03, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Diane - February 03, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Taggarik - February 03, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Diane - February 03, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Taggarik - February 04, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Diane - February 04, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Taggarik - February 04, 2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Dawnthief - by Diane - February 04, 2016, 06:56 PM