Blackfeather Woods I'm not a vampire but I feel like one
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She had not seen much of the male twin, Pietro, since the pack hunt. Even then, they hardly talked. Ye, her duty was to babysit both, and so far she had interacted more with Kendra. It wasn't a surprise when she found him viciously maiming a fallen tree, for she always had the feeling he was more tactically intrigued than Kendra. She waited for him to finish before commenting on his skills. It was quite clever, no doubt Burke had taught the young male. Though she could only hope that fighting did not overcome his personality, for that never turned out well. She smiled as he singly rejoiced at his victory. 

"Nice job,'' She awarded as she strolled up to him, eyeing the deep slash marks that were embedded into the log. She wasn't sure if he had gotten over the whole redgrove thing, but she acted like it never happened. The last thing she wanted was for him to continue to be mad at her. "I wonder if you could manage to do the same thing to a moving object," Her voice was hinted with a challenge. Seeing his display of dominance over the tree seemed enough to spark a challenge, one that she doubted he would decline. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 12, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 03:35 PM