Phoenix Maplewood i don't hear the church bells chime anymore
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
The sudden wave of lethargy left Tavi with little to work with, and as she is surprised by his deflated state, she doesn't know what to do. This was a good place to nap if he was tired - literally tired - but the girl doubted that was the truth. She settles in beside him, laying her chin down on her outstretched paws (one of them tapers off in to the sunlight outside the den mouth). Now is not the time for jokes and silliness, she decides.

"You don't want to be here anymore?" It was a disheartening thought. Perhaps even a tiny betrayal, as Ukko was the only reason she had stuck around this long - except she'd made a few friends since then, and... She wasn't sure she'd follow him if he departed. Gosh, this was really bumming her out. "Or are you unhappy being near the top of the food chain?" Her nose wiggled as she pondered, filling the stale air of the den with questions he might not be prepared to answer. "I want to help Ukko. Tell me how I can help."
Messages In This Thread
i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - January 23, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 01, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by RIP Tavi - February 05, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 08, 2016, 11:01 AM