Blackfeather Woods The good, the bad and the dirty
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian stopped when she called out and then turned to face her. The female instantly started to explain herself. The young male watched her for a moment. "I didn't want to know about his feelings. I was interested in your opinion and why you follow him. What inspires he in you that you want to climb his ranks and work hard for him. That was what I wanted to know. You were the one pushing me down that I don't belong here so I pointed out that I might be fit for this pack seeing that I did kill," he returned with his voice, almost as calm as Burke's.

He wanted her to know why he had said those private things. He also wondered why she was so hesitant about it. Was she afraid of him? What was the deal with her not wanting to know. Sebastian was curious to say the least. But he wouldn't pry. He was genuinely curious but he didn't /need/ an answer. Sure he could find out this himself, but he was interested in the other perspectives of the members of this pack. What was their reason for being here? Why would they want to listen to Burke? Maybe he wasn't sure a bad wolf after all. It was all curiosity driving him.
Messages In This Thread
The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 27, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 27, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 28, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - January 30, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - January 31, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 03, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The good, the bad and the dirty - by Sebastian - February 14, 2016, 11:25 AM