Blackfeather Woods I'm not a vampire but I feel like one
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She smirked at the pure gutsiness Pietro had. She haunched, tail swishing back and forth as she eyed him down, playfully of course. "You bet it is!" She laughed mischievously before skidding out the way, a friendly challenge in her eyes. Her legs were spread out, almost in attack position though her ears did not meet her skull. Instead, they were raised to a point, showing that she meant no actual harm. But how Pietro would respond, she was ready. She thought of how perfect it would be for Xan to teach Pietro how to spar, or even Damien. She wouldn't believe that the boy Xan didn't care about anything, and she would show him, one day.

"Me get hurt?" She feigned shocked, yet the challenge was still clear in her voice. "I don't think that's ever happened before," She recalled, eyeing the boy for his next move. Her feet sidestepped, constantly moving from one position to another. She was yet to see how fast he was though she was certain a scratch from him would wind up 
getting her sent to Venus for repair. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 05, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 05, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 06, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 06, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Pietro - February 12, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: I'm not a vampire but I feel like one - by Nemesis - February 14, 2016, 03:35 PM