Lost Creek Hollow fool me once, shame on you
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven to the rescue <3 @Mordecai, @Harlyn and @Luke

Haven was going to LCH, and it seemed she'd finally gotten to where she needed to be. Just a little beyond the grove where she once lived, was Lost Creek Hollow. She wagged her tail happily as she limped along through the snowy woods. It must be the right place, for the scent reminded her greatly of her friend Ilya. She was about to let fly a howl for the alphas to call them to her, when she heard a gurgle/howl from somewhere nearby. Whatever made that cry wasn't ok. She ran towards the sound, cautious as ever. Soon she came to the cause of the horrific noise. It was her good friend Ilya!

Ilya?!Haven exclaimed, eyes wide as she looked down at the crippled and bleeding body of her friend. Frantically she kneaded her paws, biting her lip as she bounced around Ilya, trying to come up with something to do. She was no healer, she had no clue what she was supposed to do. She bent down to gently nose Ilya's cheek. She softly whispered to her, Its ok. It's ok! Your gonna be alright. I'ma get us some help ok? An-and your gonna be fine. I'm gonna call your alphas and get some help. She walked away a bit, and let loose a howl. It was pretty much for anyone who could hear, she didn't have time to worry who came, just as long as someone could help. She then turned back to Ilya and laid down beside her, comfort was the only way she knew to help in this situation.
Messages In This Thread
fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 03, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Haven - February 06, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 06, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Mordecai - February 07, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 07, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Haven - February 08, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Ilya - February 08, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Haven - February 09, 2016, 07:58 AM
RE: fool me once, shame on you - by Mordecai - February 09, 2016, 02:29 PM