Lost Creek Hollow hollow stone
my rap is a harpoon
51 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Lagon was never once to boast, never the arrogant of his siblings — though this was not to be confused with being spoiled because he was plenty spoiled. He appreciated that his efforts were noticed and equally as appreciated but he gave a modest rise and fall of his shoulders in a soft shrug, eyes lowering for a moment when Mordecai spoke. “I'm just doing my job, sir,” And it was the truth: he'd promised Harlyn (and Mordecai) that he would patrol and be a contributing member of their pack and Lagon had no initial plans of being anything but that. Patrols and filling the caches and all that was what Lagon thought everyone should contribute to the pack on a basic level; as well as offering their own special skills.

“I hope it's not weird for me to say that I'm excited for your little ones to come into the world.” He couldn't claim that he knew Mordecai or Harlyn super well, so he hoped that statement and his excitement wasn't super weird; that'd be awkward. Yet, Lagon loved pups (probably because he was still kind of one himself) and he saw no shame in admitting that. “I left before my mom could give birth to her next litter so I think it's going to be cool to be around little ones.”
Messages In This Thread
hollow stone - by Mordecai - January 10, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: hollow stone - by Ancalagon - January 16, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: hollow stone - by Mordecai - January 16, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: hollow stone - by Ancalagon - January 23, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: hollow stone - by Mordecai - January 23, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: hollow stone - by Ancalagon - February 06, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: hollow stone - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 11:00 PM