Lost Creek Hollow i've known mornings white as diamonds
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
His world was still small but bit by bit, the dark brown pup grew to occupy more of it. His appetite was good, maybe borderline greedy at times, and his growing body responded accordingly to the comforting embrace of the good life. His legs were longer, his body rounder, and head quite little bit steadier.

Silas' eyes had opened not all that long ago. His eyes were characteristically milky blue and day by day, his vision cleared up and he could distinguish things better. His sense of smell had bettered already, and he could hear somewhat now as well. All this combined had led him towards a gradually growing interest in the den's entrance that seemed only natural. By this point, it was something he did not quite grasp yet -- just that when others passed through that threshold, new foreign stimuli seemed to ride in with them, all of which he knew nothing about.

He was not overly ambitious in his pursuit of mischief, so only when he was struck with the right motivation, the pudgy puppy picked himself up and began to toddle that way. After a morning of light snow, all he could see was blinding whiteness. His approach was slow yet determined for now.
Messages In This Thread
i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 07, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 08, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 09, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 10, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - February 16, 2016, 02:38 AM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Mordecai - February 16, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: i've known mornings white as diamonds - by Silas - March 09, 2016, 02:40 AM