Serpent Lake Bright stars and black roses
As cold as ice, but his anger burns like fire.
29 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Maybe we could let them explore together and then stumble upon that pack and such? Also, sorry for short response, I'm kind of in a rush.

Gotham watched as the foxy male greeted him. well, at least he was polite, he thought.His body felt movable again, and he tried to raise himself up to a sitting position. After a few failed attempts, he got up, now on equal height as the red male. It said that it was new to these lands, something that wasn't very handy for Gotham since he had to find a pack as soon as possible. He knew he wouldn't survive for much longer in Winter, but he was going to give it all he got.

Indeed, I arrived here a few weeks ago. He revealed in his raspy voice, a smirk on his features. It's quite beautiful here, though. He said, glancing around at their surroundings. Winter seemed to make every landscape more beautiful. He returned his grey gaze back to the fox like creature, and hoped he wasn't going to feel bad about socializing with an other individual. My name's Gotham, pleased to meet you.
~Comparison is the thief of joy~
Messages In This Thread
Bright stars and black roses - by Quinn - February 04, 2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Bright stars and black roses - by Gotham - February 04, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Bright stars and black roses - by Quinn - February 04, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Bright stars and black roses - by Gotham - February 05, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Bright stars and black roses - by Quinn - February 06, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Bright stars and black roses - by Gotham - February 07, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Bright stars and black roses - by Quinn - February 10, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Bright stars and black roses - by Gotham - February 12, 2016, 01:19 PM