Shadow Mountain and i need you now
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Cicero visibly startled when the girl's voice rung through the air, particularly when she called out the name he despised most in the world. Sheogorath. The wolf that he was and at the same time, was very muchly so not. Cicero opened his mouth, but no words came out before the girl got in words of worry. She was young. Cicero could not help but wonder if Sheogorath had sated his perverse desires on her flesh, too. She looked almost happy to see him. What promises had his dark shadow made?

One question stood out -- what happened -- but Cicero did not need to answer it, for she gave her name and everything changed. Desna. "Desna, of course," he spoke, though mostly to himself. This was not some fling of Sheogorath's; this was a mission. Cicero longed to warn Desna to stay away from Sheo, but it might jeopardise whatever he had been planning.

"Desna, it is good to see you. Sorry, Cic--" He bit his tongue upon realising he was almost giving himself away. Cicero could not bring himself to say 'I', though, for it would remind him of the beast beneath his skin. "Had a rough night. What is Desna doing here? " Cicero felt awkward talking to her, knowing that he was supposed to be Sheogorath, knowing he was different, but, in lack of non blood stained memories of Sheogorath, unable to really be the beast himself.
Messages In This Thread
and i need you now - by Cicero - February 06, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 07, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 08, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 08, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 08, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 09, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 09, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 11, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 11, 2016, 04:37 PM