Porcupine Ridge in the doghouse
elastic heart
172 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was a selection of choices before her -- she could continue her heated frustration and anger -- she did it so well. She could completely back him in to a corner, forcing her anger upon him until one point he would likely break.  Her rage and upset fueled her -- strengthened her and weakened her at the same time. His question could have had the ability to crumple her before him, had she still not been so pissed.

His own form was minutely submissive -- quite the difference from when she had first joined his ranks. Her frosted eyes levelly regarded him, cold, and her stance revealing no warmth or welcome. He had hurt her.. and he failed to even understand why.

Choosing the road that allowed for communication, Capri steeled herself emotionally, her muzzle notching up even higher, despite the tremble that wanted to course past her entire body. "I poured my heart out to you -- about wanting a family of my own. My fears stem from the females within this pack -- Kesan, Jhala.. Vuk. That they go in season before I do." She paused, her eyes still boring toward his own features. "Imagine my surprise when you surpass even those worries and bring home a random wolf you just decided to have sex with. To challenge me."
Messages In This Thread
in the doghouse - by Taggarik - January 28, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: in the doghouse - by Capriccio - February 03, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: in the doghouse - by Taggarik - February 03, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: in the doghouse - by Capriccio - February 07, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: in the doghouse - by Taggarik - February 08, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: in the doghouse - by Capriccio - February 12, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: in the doghouse - by Taggarik - February 12, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: in the doghouse - by Capriccio - February 16, 2016, 06:59 AM