Phoenix Maplewood i don't hear the church bells chime anymore
surma suuhun
355 Posts
Ooc —
From his side, he watches Tavi scramble for words and questions he doesn’t know how to answer. When he’d joined the pack, he’d been happy and felt at home. Tavi came across his path, sending him for a whirl of a ride, and he saw a future somewhere beneath Reek and Saena. He’d gotten it, but at what cost, he’s unsure. His mistake, his former life, had come out more than he’d wanted to that day, and he hasn’t been able to put it past him.

Leaving might solve his problems, if only temporary, but he’d be opening a door he isn’t sure he wants to do. Winter is on top of them, trying to survive as a whole of a pack, and keep what he’s been able to build so far. Tavi remains the only thing consistent and perhaps only because she’s wrapped up in her own things these days.

“I did something stupid.”
Messages In This Thread
i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - January 23, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 01, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 08, 2016, 11:01 AM