Phoenix Maplewood i don't hear the church bells chime anymore
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
He admits something - or just enough to tantalyze her inner child, eager to get the details and spread the gossip - and for a moment Tavi is elated. But the seriousness of his tone quickly curtails that sensation. Her brow furrows, head tilts, and all she can say is, "What did you do?" It couldn't have been that bad. He was the Beta of a pack and that placed him in a realm above the rest. Not quite the Alpha, obviously, who Tavi would continue to deify, but something close. More importantly, he was Ukko, and that meant something too. Ukko was allowed to do stupid things - like lying to the Alpha in order to save the skin of a strange girl.
Messages In This Thread
i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - January 23, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 01, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by RIP Tavi - February 08, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: i don't hear the church bells chime anymore - by Ukko - February 08, 2016, 11:01 AM