The Sentinels lavender's blue, dilly dilly
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
no sadly :( we have someone snuck down in Omega so that technically outs Kappa! And omg yes I was obsessed when I was younger.  Still like to reread <3 the hares and the squirrels were my favorites!

He could turn a smart phrase, that was for sure.  Dante was slightly thrown by a few of the terms but in general found his demeanor quite agreeable.  Double damn.

He did not mention what a shame it was, their pack being in somewhat sore need of the warrior variety, for it wasn't in him to admit such a thing even in the face of a friendly stranger.  But the regret was likely clear from his own tone. "Well met.  I am Dante, Beta of this forest."  He smiled a bit at the simplistic contrast... He had held titles once, but none worth remembering now. 

"I can't call it a bad thing, we are a loyal bunch, but it is a shame we can only support so many.  I'm sure you will make a pack a lucky addition.  Looking to settle in the area then?"  He was curious, though doubted he could help much.  Things shifted so much and many of the packs he knew of he couldn't really recommend.  Almost as a rule, his relations were tense at best with every one.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 08, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 09, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 09, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 09, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 10, 2016, 03:26 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 14, 2016, 03:42 AM