The Sentinels lavender's blue, dilly dilly
wot wot
195 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Ah of course, silly me! Hehe tiny Behati, smooshed at the bottom. I love the squirrels also. And badgers pls.

Although enjoying the exchange, at the back of his mind the young soldier was keenly aware that this leaderly-looking chap was probably a busy sort, and Goldhawk didn't want to waste his time. It was ever so jolly for a pair to blether like this, but probably not on the borders eh? Still, it was not his decision to make, so he decided to linger until dismissed.

Dante the Beta, hm? Not a Lord then, but a dapper upper echelon for sure. Well-met indeed. He gave a warm nod of his still-bowed head. I do love me a bit of loyalty — and gosh I might say this landscape is more than a touch handsome. An idea struck him then. What if I were to travel around a bit, have a chinwag with neighbours, and maybe get back to you in the hope you might have a bit more room later down the road? I could find myself a bit of blubbery fish, fatten up the waistline in preparation for a bit of the ole reclusin', wot wot.
Messages In This Thread
lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 08, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 09, 2016, 08:01 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 09, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 09, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 09, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 10, 2016, 03:26 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Dante RIP - February 14, 2016, 03:42 AM
RE: lavender's blue, dilly dilly - by Goldhawk - February 14, 2016, 06:58 AM