Stavanger Bay I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Slight pp <3

Hmmm, hummed Ferahgo as he pawed at the piss-soaked sand to glimpse the broken carapaces and dead fish for himself. It was no feast the likes of which he had back in Tortuga, but they were adrift. Rough fare was to be expected, and so he nodded his approval, clapping a paw to his swab's head to rough up the fur on his crown before he shoved dirt back over the galley.

"Chest ye say?" There were few words that perked his ears more than the mention of a chest, a pile of treasure. "Shift yer paws, then, let's see it." The coywolf lead him to a tall ash tree, the tallest as it were, and beneath it, a mound. "Ho, ho," grinned Ferahgo. "Good job, me bucko, good job." There before him was an unmistakable grave, and between two rocks poked a bone.

The salty pirate shifted the rocks aside, revealing an entire skeleton. He laughed loudly, coarsely. "Haw haw!! Who would leave such perfectly good bones layin' about, de ye think, Blurry?"
Messages In This Thread
I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread - by ZC29 - February 08, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread - by Ferahgo - February 09, 2016, 07:45 PM