Stavanger Bay I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
He tuned out his servant's chattering as he perused the bones. Had he not been so enamored with the fine of such perfect treasure he may have told the coy wolf the shut his hole, but he was occupied.

He was a selfish creature to the core, but he was a pirate, a Captain, and he at least upheld the bit of code that stated each pirate was entitled to their share of the booty. Of course, as Captain, he had the greatest share. He selected for himself the skull, of course, and while he could have taken more he decided not to.

"Arr, too bad if they do miss 'em, Blurry." He sniggered as he rolled the skull beneath his paw and admired its unblemished surface. "I'll be sendin' the crew to ye as I finds 'em," he said, and his eyes never left his treasure. "See to it that they each are offered a share. Ye can take what ye like first, me reward to ye fer findin' it."
Messages In This Thread
I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread - by ZC29 - February 08, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread - by Ferahgo - February 09, 2016, 08:13 PM