Stavanger Bay I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread
132 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Not once did the Captain's piercing stare leave the skull, even as his swab chirped his thanks and swore to carry out the orders given. Ferahgo peered into those gaping, empty sockets as if he could stare into the eyes that once occupied them. It was a broad skull, a fine specimen, the perfect starting piece for his coffer. It heated up his blood and cause him to lift his head mostly suddenly to stare down the shoreline. He was spurred by this find of treasure.

"Right then. Carry on, me bucko, I'll go an' see what salty souls haunt these shores." He bent then and gingerly grasped the skull between his teeth, careful not to score the smooth bone. In most cases, he would have commanded his swab to carry his loot for him, but not this time. He took it down the shore with him until he found a place to tuck it away, and then he went in search of his crew and ship.
Messages In This Thread
I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread - by ZC29 - February 08, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: I hope we stay thick as thieves, butter and bread - by Ferahgo - February 09, 2016, 08:37 PM