Wheeling Gull Isle yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me!
90 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the countess too, raised her muzzle and sang a short and poignant song to the christening of their ship. she had not yet grown accustomed to the captain's wording, but was becoming used to his roughness all the same. and he had brought her a gift, even though he had said he would not.

when the mingled voices of the crew died away, the cold-eyed female shot a pointed glance toward ferahgo; he had held up his proverbial end of the bargain, and now so must she. perhaps with pleasure, given the rugged savagery of his features. 

when she had caught his eye, the woman gave a small, wicked smile and turned away, moving with deliberate steps toward the more darkened areas of the ship, where perhaps a salted swain might accost a fair and willing maiden in the gloom.
Messages In This Thread
yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 10, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Erzsébet - February 10, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by ZC29 - February 10, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Wednesday - February 10, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Sadie - February 11, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Roach - February 11, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Goliath - February 11, 2016, 05:25 AM
RE: yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me! - by Ferahgo - February 11, 2016, 11:32 AM